This water news section includes information about these trends, including a water analysis report, which will provide some great information about water use today.
In addition to highlighting some of the current trends and water quality news through articles such as these, we also maintain a blog that serves as a forum to discuss issues, and responses, to these trends.
Keep Up to Date on Current Water News
Review our current water news articles, including:
- Fluoride In Water Linked To Lower IQ In Children
- To Fight Cromium, Homeowners Can Find Certified Products and Professionals
- Chromium-6 Is Widespread in US Tap Water
- Clearwater Systems Helps Akron Residents Understand Water Quality
- Study Links Fluoride to Pre-term Births, Anemia in Pregnancy
- Medicines Infiltrate U.S. Drinking Supply
- U.S. Bolsters Chemical Restrictions for Water
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease and Tap Water
- Do You Have Hard Water or Soft Water?
- How to Protect Your Drinking Water from the Damaging Effects of PPCPs
- Designing Spaces of Hope
- Fracking in Ohio Causing Drinking Water Contamination
- Trace Elements in Well Water
- Salt Free Water Softener Comparison with Traditional Water Softeners