Feel confident your family’s water supply is safe with a water filter that can remove bacteria, pesticides, sediment, lead and many other contaminants.
While the lifespan of a water filter is dependent on your water quality and usage, our water filtration experts will make sure your filter lasts as long as possible—saving you money.
We have the right replacement filters for your water filtration system, from pleated cellulose sediment filters to KILF reusable and disposable filters. We also stock activated carbon impregnated filters for water with odor or taste issues.
No matter your water problem, Clearwater Systems can help you find the right filter for your needs. Contact us with questions, or browse our selection below.
- 10”/20” S-1: a pleated cellulose sediment filter (20 micron)
- 10”/20” R-30: a pleated polyester reusable filter (30 micron)
- KILF (reusable and disposable)
- Reusable: a 10″ pleated sediment filter (20 micron)
- Discardable: 10″ string wound sediment filter (20 micron)
- K5 (Pre and Post filters)
- Pre-filters: a high capacity carbon/sediment cartridge
- Post-filters: a taste and odor cartridge
- MAC: a carbon filter for old style Kinetico R.O.
- P5: a 5 micron sediment filter
- GAC: a granular activated carbon filter
- 10”/20” C-1: an activated carbon impregnated cellulose for taste and odor