Not all contaminated water looks and smells the same. Discoloration and rotten egg smell are two obvious signs that you need to filter your water, but did you know that even clear, odorless water may contain contaminants?
Feel confident that your family’s water supply is safe with a water filter that can remove bacteria, pesticides, sediment, lead, and many other contaminants.
While the lifespan of a water filter is dependent on your water quality and usage, our water filtration experts will make sure your filter lasts as long as possible—saving you money.
We have the right replacement filters for your water filtration system, from pleated cellulose sediment filters to KILF reusable and disposable filters. We also stock activated carbon impregnated filters for water with odor or taste issues.
No matter your water problem, Clearwater Systems can help you find the right filter for your needs. We carry a large supply of filters for drinking water systems and reverse osmosis systems. Contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Drinking Water System Filters
- 10”/20” S-1: a pleated cellulose sediment filter (20 micron)
- 10”/20” R-30: a pleated polyester reusable filter (30 micron)
- KILF (reusable and disposable)
- Reusable: a 10″ pleated sediment filter (20 micron)
- Discardable: 10″ string wound sediment filter (20 micron)
Reverse Osmosis System Filters
- K5 (Pre and Post filters)
- Pre-filters: a high-capacity carbon/sediment cartridge
- Post-filters: a taste and odor cartridge
- MAC: a carbon filter for old-style Kinetico R.O.
- P5: a 5-micron sediment filter
- GAC: a granular activated carbon filter
- 10”/20” C-1: an activated carbon impregnated cellulose filter for taste and odor