Hard water is a problem for many households. Water that has high calcium, magnesium or other mineral content can cause soaps or laundry detergent to not lather well, not to mention that hard water can cause buildup in water supply lines and can stain fixtures or clothing. Many areas of the country have naturally hard water, depending on the area from which the supply is derived.
Salt is an effective, natural softener that works with many softening systems. The amount or type of salt needed depends on your individual system or type of hard water. Salt also helps to make water safe for drinking, while helping to reduce scale and stain problems.
Water Softener Salt Products…
- Clearwater Cubes 50#: premium salt cubes for water softeners
- Clearwater Cubes Rust Out 50#: premium rust-removing salt cubes for water softeners
- Clearwater Rust Fighter Pellets 80#: rust removing pellet salt for water softeners
- *Pro’s Pick® Dura-Cube®: contains up to 99.8% pure salt
- *Pro’s Pick® Dura-Cube® Red•Out®: reduces rust buildup and keeps water conditioning units running longer
* Pro’s Pick® Dura-Cube® only available at the following locations: Akron, Coldwater, West Unity, and Wauseon