Some water systems have high acid content, and chemicals like Soda Ash or Calcite Corosex can help to neutralize acid or provide a stronger pH adjustment when needed. In problem pH situations, chemicals can also assist in cutting down corrosion in your softener.
For well water disinfectant, chlorine pellets provide safe and convenient sanitation. Liquid chlorine is hazardous, but chlorine pellets are semi-soft and fast-dissolving that sanitize the entire well.
Not sure what you need for your water system? Our Clearwater experts can help. Contact us with questions, or browse our selection of chemical cleaners, sanitizers and pH neutralizers below.
- 5#/1.5# RUST REMOVER: a powdered water softener cleaner/iron remover
- 3# Soda Ash: an acid water neutralizer for raising pH
- 4#/10# Potassium Permanganate: a greensand iron filter regenerant
- Resin Clear: a citric acid in powder form for use as a resin cleaner
- Calcite Corosex: a chemical for strong pH adjustment
- Chlorine Pellets: pellets for well disinfection and sanitation